Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Welcome, to Suitably Dressed!  As mentioned in my description, the goal here is to provide some of the basics for men to help create and fine tune their wardrobe.  I plan to cover an array of topics pertaining to a man's wardrobe, have guest blog spots, and over time cover topics that my followers want more information on.

So, what motivated me to create Suitably Dressed?  As a stylist and menswear enthusiast, I interact with others daily to help them achieve their wardrobe goals.  As I have learned more about menswear, I've discovered a plethora of sites and blogs dedicated to the highest fashion, and the men on the cutting edge of things.  What I quickly found was a lack of the basics.  I encounter many basic questions daily with clients and friends, and thought it was time to start providing an outlet for the people I don't see.

I know that there are sometimes many answers to the same question, and hope I can serve as a starting point for a larger conversation, and welcome your input and feedback!  So, welcome and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment